dissabte, 9 de desembre del 2017

Self-evaluation

A few weeks ago I did a presentation with my friends Ivan and Lluc. We decided to do the presentation about humour,becuse they are very funny, they always tell jokes, and make jokes, I laught a lot with them, and we thought that maybe with this presentation we could make the class laught, ( that was our purpose). We stayed in my house for do the presentation, how we didn't finish it, we stayed in my house the next day for end the presentation and for study an exam that we had.
The presentation was finished, but we don't studied because we would prefer study for the exam.
The day of the presentation it was very embarassing,because we don't knew the content . 
I don't had time to study and I didn't study nothing.I had an exam the same day of the presentation, and  I choseed study for the exam.
We film us and I've can see that I was all the time reading. So I haven't much more to say, because the presentation was horrible. 
I don't like do presentation because it makes me  very nervous, I would prefer do aan exam,that do a presentation, I don't know why but talk in front poeple makes me nervous.
Well, for the next presentation I'll try to study more, and do it better.

Resultat d'imatges de presentations

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada