divendres, 8 de desembre del 2017

The secret that why we like to eat chocolate!!!!


Resultat d'imatges de bebe con los ojos azules comiendo chocolate
Chocolate is made from the thing that is inside of cocoa beans. This thing is known as baba de cacao and it's sweet, acidic and very sticky. When this baba de cacao ferments it releases some chemical compounds that combined, create some chemical signature that our brain loves. Chocolate also contains a lot of psychoactive chemicals that in our brain feel like the effect of drugs like amphetamines, caffeine or cannabis.

One thing that gives us much pleasure is the fact that it melts when you put it in your mouth. Finally, the thing that makes chocolate irresistible is the amount of sugar and fat that it contains. The doctor matches these amounts of sugar and fats with the sugars that breast milk contains and maybe the brain is just trying to recapture the taste of human breast milk.

Personal opinion: I think I can't really give my opinion because I don't like chocolate, but for example I love the nutella and this is same that the chocolate, I eat nutella with a  spoon, because how I say previously I love it.
The problem of this kind of food is that it's very delightful but very bad for our body. I wish that some day scientist invent something good four our body and delicious as nutella, chocolate or other sweets.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada